- 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM-Maple Syrup Scavenger Hunt: Find the VT maple syrup nips that we have hidden all around the mountain. Bring yours in to guest services at Lincoln Peak or Mt. Ellen, and be entered into a drawing to win prizes. Every finder is a winner. There will be six nips hidden at Mt. Ellen and six at Lincoln Peak. Prizes include, A Spring Pass, Tonewood Maple Syrup, Swag Bag, Anon Goggles, $100 American Flatbread Gift Card, 4ourty Bridge Vermont Charm Bracelet. First Come, First Serve.
- 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM- Maple inspired cuisine in food and drinks in food and beverage outlets.
- 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM- Entertainment from Dux the Balloon Man in the Gate House
- 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM- Maple Harvest Specialties, serving Maple Cotton Candy, Maple Kettle Corn, Sugar on snow (served the Vermont way with a pickle and a doughnut hole)
- 10:00 AM-11:00 AM- Doughnut Eating contest. Maple Frosted Doughnuts from Big Picture Theater. Winner will recieve a small prize. One time per kid.
- 3:00 PM- 6:00 PM- Live Après Music.
- Timbers: The Opportunes (3:00 PM- 5:00 PM)
- Green Mountain Lounge (Mt.Ellen): Woedoggies
- Wunderbar: Sweet Jayne
- Castlerock Pub: Malo Mano
- 4:00 PM- A Maple Culinary Demonstration and Cocktail Tasting with VP of Culinary Operations Gerry Nooney and Timbers General Manager Marcus Champoux. Gate House Lodge.