Celebrate the start of spring and sugaring season with a delicious variety of maple themed activities. Search for maple nips in a resort wide scavenger hunt and win sweet prizes, play maple-inspired games, indulge in maple dining specials, and more.
- 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM-Maple Syrup Scavenger Hunt: Find the VT maple syrup nips that we have hidden all around the mountain. Bring yours in to guest services at Lincoln Peak or Mt. Ellen, and be entered into a drawing to win prizes. Every finder is a winner.
- 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM- Maple inspired cuisine in food and drinks in food and beverage outlets.
- 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM- Maple Harvest Specialties, serving Maple Cotton Candy, Maple Kettle Corn, Sugar on snow (served the Vermont way with a pickle and a doughnut hole)
- 10:00 AM-11:00 AM- Doughnut Eating contest. Winner will recieve a small prize. One time per kid.
- 3:00 PM- 6:00 PM- Live Après Music.