- All Day: Maple Syrup Scavenger Hunt: Find the VT maple syrup nips that we have hidden all around the mountain. Bring yours in to guest services at Lincoln Peak or Mt. Ellen, and be entered into a drawing to win prizes. Every finder is a winner. There will be five nips hidden at Mt. Ellen and five at Lincoln Peak.
- Maple inspired cuisine in food and beverage outlets. All Day.
- Entertainment from Dux the Balloon Man in the Gate House from 10AM-2PM.
- Vermont Mini Farmers Market. 10AM. Vendors include:
- Sugaring Time Drink Menu in Timbers Restaurant. ALL Day
- Tonewood Maple
- Yolo! Snacks
- Quayl's Chocolates
- Everything About Crepes
- Sugarbush Golf & Season Pass
- Live Après Music. 3PM-6PM
- Brett Hughes Band, Green Mountain Lounge.
- Big Max, Timbers Restaurant
- Dennis Derryberry, Wunderbar
- Canopy, Castlerock Pub
- A Maple Culinary Demonstration and Wine Tasting w/ Executive Chef Gerry Nooney. 4PM in the Gate House lodge. FREE.
- 80’s Retro Dance Party and Costume Contest with Late Night Music featuring Straightjacket Slumber Party in the Castlerock Pub. Best Costume wins a PBR Snowboard. $3 PBR tall boys all night long.