Sugarbush hosts the third and final stop in the Eastern States Cup East Coast Showdown series featuring enduro and downhill mountain bike races with a combined cash and prize purse of $2,800.
- 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Registration for Downhill and Enduro Race
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM: Downhill and Enduro Ride
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM: Registration for Enduro
- 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM: Registration for Downhill
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM: Practice for Downhill race
- 9:30 AM: Meeting for Enduro Racers
- 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM: Enduro Race
- 3:30/4:00 PM: Enduro Awards
- 9:00 - 10:00 AM: Registration for Downhill Race
- 9:00 - 11:00 AM: Practice for Downhill Race
- 11:30 AM: Downhill Race
- 3:30/4:00 PM: Downhill Awards
- Top 5 racers of enduro and downhill races will make the podium
- Enduro and Downhill pro purse of $1,400 each.
- Overall East Coast Showdown points champions crowned after Sunday's downhill race.
- Free camping available in Lot F.
- Entry for the Enduro Race is $60 for Amateur, $65 for Pros. Includes a day of lift ticket. $20 tickets will be available for registrants on Friday.
- Entry for the Downhill Race is $80 for Amateur, $85 for Pros. Includes a 2 day lift ticket for Saturday and Sunday. USAC license required for both Saturday downhill practice and Sunday racing.
$60 for Enduro Amateur, $65 for Enduro Pro, $80 for Downhill Amateur, $85 for Downhill Pro