The Mountain Collective
The season's about to start so grab your $489 pass now.
New for the 2017-18 season, Sugarbush joins the Mountain Collective, an international alliance of premier ski destinations providing the Mountain Collective™ Pass, a lift ticket that includes two days each plus 50% off additional days at Alta, Aspen Snowmass, Banff Sunshine, Coronet Peak/The Remarkables, Jackson Hole, Lake Louise, Mammoth Mountain, Revelstoke, Snowbasin, Snowbird, Sugarbush, Sun Valley, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Taos, Telluride and Thredbo. Global Affiliate resorts include Chamonix (France), Hakuba Valley (Japan) and Valle Nevado (Chile).
For more information and to purchase The Mountain Collective Pass, go to www.mountaincollective.com.
The Mountain Collective Pass Details & Benefits
- Ski two days at each of the 16 best winter destinations in the world (32 days total at Mountain Collective destinations)
- No blackout dates
- Plus 50% off all additional days at the Collective destinations
- Special Mountain Collective lodging deals
Mountain Collective FAQ’s
- How do I pick up my pass? – Bring a printout of your purchase confirmation and a photo ID to any open ticket window.
- How do I purchase a 50% off ticket at each destination? – After you have redeemed your two days at a member destination, simply go to the ticket window at that destination and present your Mountain Collective Pass.
- Are there any blackout dates? – There are no blackout dates with the Mountain Collective Pass.
- How does the third bonus day work? – Individuals who purchase their Mountain Collective Pass during the spring sale will receive one additional free day of skiing and riding, at the resort of their choice.
Sugarbush Premium/Threesome Passholder Mountain Collective FAQ’s
- 50% off tickets for Sugarbush Premium/Threesome Passholders – Sugarbush Premium and Threesome Passholders are entitled to one 50% off lift ticket per day at 15 worldwide resorts excluding Sugarbush.
- Can I use my benefits now? – All Mountain Collective benefits can be used at the start of the 2017-18 winter season.