Conditions of Purchase
Check out all the conditions of purchase for your season pass this winter.
- Season Pass prices do not include 6% Vermont state sales tax.
- All purchasers must sign a Liability Acknowledgment Form when picking up their pass. Children under age 18 must have an Acknowledgment Form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and not for resale. Passes are non-refundable.
- Season Passes must be visible to the ticket checkers at the lift before boarding the lift.
- Misuse will result in forfeiture of the pass.
- Replacement passes - if your pass is lost, the first time replacement is free, second $5 and $25 after that.
- College Student Passes (full time undergrad/grad students): require a photo ID AND a letter from the Registrar's Office confirming full time status when the pass is picked up.