Back again for the 2013/14 winter season is Sugarbush's "For20s Pass" — the pass that gives those in their 20s (and 19-year-olds, too) a break while they get established in the real world. And with our "Add Mad" pass for an additional $80 you can ski mid-week including holidays at neighboring Mad River Glen.
2013/14 WINTER SEASON PASS
|ALL MOUNTAIN||ADD MAD|
|For20s Ages 19-29||$429||+$80|
Available for online purchase
* Valid government issued identification required for pick-up.
Your 20s can be tough, with bills to pay, budgets to follow, and “life” choices to make. Skiing and riding becomes temporarily unaffordable—some participants lose touch and never return to the slopes. Sugarbush’s For20s Pass is designed to reverse this trend. Spread the word, and help us share winter with generations to come.
More For 20s...
When the lifts stop spinning, the good times keep on rolling. Check out these local hangouts, "cheap eats" spots, featured parties, bar promotions, deals, and nearby places to catch some zzz’s, all located along the FREE Mad Bus transportation route.
Après Hangouts & Cheap Eats
- Castlerock Pub – You don’t even have to change out of your boots to enjoy pub fare and a cold one. Located slopeside at Lincoln Peak, and featuring live music on weekends.
- Wunderbar – The original “Mascara Mountain” après ski scene of the 60s and 70s, with a colorful selection of draft beers including PBR, Genesee Cream Ale, and Vermont microbrews.
- Green Mountain Lounge – A lively and classic après-ski bar in the base lodge of Mt. Ellen featuring one of the best decks for enjoying a beer anywhere. Don’t miss the St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Historic Sugarbush Village
- Pine Tree Pub – A great bar in the historic Sugarbush Village serving pizza and pub fare. Large-screen television, live entertainment, pool table, games, and one hell of a New Year’s party.
- Mutha Stuffers – New York City-style deli serving excellent Boar’s Head brand subs, stuffed peppers, and more.
- Slide Brook Lodge – Super cheap eats and a mug club for, as they call it, “beer drinking professionals,” and a great line-up of live music. The Lodge is very affordable and it’s only a mile or so from Lincoln Peak. German Flats Rd. in Warren.
- Big Picture Theater & Café – More than just a movie-house, this ‘50s-style café features breakfast all day, lunch and dinner, is home to the Very Tiny Donut Co., and serves local brews (from a Vermont Coffee Co. cup of Joe to a Switchback Ale). Rt. 100 in Waitsfield.
- Localfolk Smokehouse – Hickory-smoked barbecue, burgers and other pub fare. Pool tables, video games, and live music on weekends. At the corner of Rt. 17 and Rt. 100 in Waitsfield.
- Hostel Tevere – Colorful bar and restaurant with beanbag chairs hanging from the ceiling, pop art-decorated walls, and abstract furniture. Featuring delicious food, local brews and a full-service bar. Just upstairs…a budget place to rest your head. Along Rt. 100 in Warren.
- Ake’s Den – A valley institution on Rt. 100 in Waitsfield serving burgers, beers and more.
- The Base Box at Mad River Glen – Visit our neighboring mountain just up route 17 for a truly classic apres scene. Note: this is NOT on the Mad Bus route.
- Jimm’z Pizza – Waitsfield’s newest New York-style pizza joint. Beer and wine available. Rt. 100.
- American Flatbread – The original. An extremely popular place where the wait for dinner allows you to have a few beers outside near the open firepit. Not an inexpensive pizza, but a memorable experience. Rt. 100 in Waitsfield.
- Easy Street and Purple Moon Pub – A casual dining spot with a mix of affordable and more serious entrees, next to a living-room style pub with live music. Rt. 100 in Waitsfield.
- Sugarbush Inn – Affordable rooms (some with bunk beds), private baths, cable television and continental breakfast. All less than a mile from Lincoln Peak.
- Resort Condos – Bringing a crew? Get the most bang for your buck in individually owned one to four bedroom condos located around Lincoln Peak. All have a full kitchen, and many have a fireplace or woodstove, and/or balcony or sundeck.
- Hostel Tevere – A hipster hostel offering clean and affordable bunk beds and private rooms upstairs. Colorful bar and restaurant back downstairs. Get it?
- The Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce — A great resource for affordable inns and bed and breakfasts throughout the Valley.