Sugarbush Brew-Grass Festival
Sat, Jun 10
Location: Lincoln Peak Courtyard, Lincoln Peak
Kick off the summer with Sugarbush's seventh annual brewfest, featuring craft beers from more than twenty breweries, tasty local eats and jammin' bluegrass bands.
$40 General admission
$12 Non-drinker ticket
Advance purchase only
Will Call Opens: 1:00 PM
Tastings: 2:00 - 6:00 PM
Post-Brew-Grass Golf Scramble
Follow up a day at Brew-Grass Festival with a 9-hole tournament at the Sugarbush Golf Course. Enjoy an expanded selection of 16 oz Vermont Craft Beers at Hogan's Pub and compete to win prizing from Long Trail, Harpoon, and Otter Creek for top teams, closest to the pin, and longest drive. LEARN MORE
- This is a 21+ event. No one under 21 will be admitted, including infants and children of all ages. All attendees will be required to show a valid photo I.D. for admission (Vermont State Law). Sugarbush reserves the right to card anytime during the festival
- All attendees must be properly attired.
- No bags, pets (regardless of size), outside glassware or outside food permitted.
- All exits are FINAL, and no alcohol is permitted outside the event.
- Sugarbush reserves the right to remove any individual(s) without refund from the festival for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out by security individuals will not be allowed back in the festival.
- Drink responsibly.
- Know your limits.
- DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
2017 Brewers List
14th Star • Alchemist • Bent Hill • Citizen Cider • Farnham Ale & Lager • Fiddlehead • Four Quarters • Frost Beer Works • Good Water Brewing • Harpoon • Hermit Thrush • Hogback Mountain Brewing • Idletyme • Lawson’s Finest Liquids • Lost Nation • Magic Hat • Northshire • Otter Creek • Queen City Brewery • Rock Art • Shed • Stone Corral • Stowe Cider • Switchback • Trout River • Upper Pass • Von Trapps • Zero Gravity
(Subject to change)