The Sugarbush App is your unique and comprehensive all-season guide to Sugarbush Resort, all at your fingertips.
- See which runs are groomed and which are closed. Locate yourself on the Sugarbush Resort trail map—not a hard-to-read GPS map.*
- Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
- Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
- Quickly find information about packages and deals, as well as other programs and amenities.
- Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the village with the built in directory.
- Learn about events from the events calendar.
- Tune into the webcams for live footage of lift lines and terrain.
- Get the latest news from Sugarbush via the resort's Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google Plus and Twitter feeds.
- Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends’ locations on the trail map.*
- Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook and other social media or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.*
*Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.