Fleet Equipment Technician
The Fleet Equipment Technician repairs and maintains a variety of company vehicles, including but not limited to: Pisten Bully Snowcats, CAT construction equipment, tractors, trucks, side by sides, and snowmobiles.
This is a full-time year-round position with benefits including golf and health club memberships, annual ski/ride pass, and many resort and local discounts. We encourage you to take advantage of everything that Sugarbush has to offer!
- Diagnose problems and work with the Vehicle Maintenance Manager to create a strategy for repair.
- Perform routine service and preventative maintenance tasks on company vehicles, with the goal of maximizing safety and longevity.
- Develop a diagnostic procedure routine and utilize technical skills in troubleshooting.
- Look up parts to be ordered.
- Maintain clear written records of all maintenance and repairs.
- 1-2 years of relevant mechanical experience.
- Possess a thorough selection of hand and pneumatic tools.
- Ability to work in most adverse weather conditions.
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds. Able to keep clear written records.
- Able to use many types of safety equipment (eye protection, ear protection, hard hat, etc.)
- Able to operate trucks, Snowcats, snowmobiles, and 4-wheelers.