International Applicants

J1-Student Visa

We're sorry, but Sugarbush Resort is currently not partnering with an international student work exchange program.  International students who wish to apply for employment through a J1 student work exchange program in the future should contact the sugarbush Human Resources office at

H2B Visas

Currently, Sugarbush Resort does not participate in the H2B visa program and will not be accepting applications under this visa designation.