Guests and Their Dogs Policy
While staying and/or visiting with us, we ask that you kindly observe the following rules for the comfort of all our guests:
- In accordance with our local dog ordinances, dogs must be kept on leash and under your control at all times.
- Please pick up after your dog. You may use scoop bags provided in our base areas and deposit them in appropriate trash receptacles.
- Unfortunately, your furry friends cannot go everywhere with you when visiting with us. Dogs are not permitted in the following locations:
- On lifts
- On ski trails during operating hours
- In our retail & food establishments
- Only well behaved dogs under strict owner control are permitted on food patios
- On our Golf Course
- In the School House and Day School
- At the SHARC
- Please consult our Front Desk Attendants to inquire whether a facility is dog friendly prior to entering.
- In summer, leashed dogs are welcome on our designated hiking trails and disc golf course.
- If you are a Clay Brook guest, you may leave your dog crated in specially designated dog-friendly rooms, provided he/she does not bark.
- Please do not tie your dog up and leave it unattended anywhere on our property. This includes trees, fences, car bumpers, ski or bike racks, chairs and tables, etc. Unattended dogs will be reported to our local dog warden.
- Due to frequent weather changes associated with our mountain environment, we highly recommend you not leave your dog in an unattended vehicle.
- If your dog behaves aggressively, causing property damage and/or bodily injury to a person or other pet, you will need to remove him/her immediately from our property. Your aggressive dog will not be welcome back for future visits and you will be responsible for any incurred damages.
By adhering to the above, you help insure all of us, especially your pets, have a great time visiting Sugarbush Resort!