Jobs at Sugarbush Resort
Title: Breakfast Server
Timbers Restaurant is looking to fill a breakfast server shift for qualified waitstaff that are ready to meet these standards as well as work efficiently and effectively as part of a larger service team.
Breakfast Servers earn an above average compensation with an hourly wage plus tips
Servers provide food and beverage service to Sugarbush guests in a competent, attentive and friendly manner.
- Must be able to multitask with great skill and complete attention to detail
- Side work of cleaning, organizing, setting up/breaking down of dining area are essential functions along with assisting positions such as host, busser and food expeditors.
- Must also keep an awareness of safety related issues.
- Servers are expected to build/maintain a good knowledge of food and food preparation
Knowledge of, or ability to learn all, applicable state laws, health and safety standards regarding food and beverage.
- Timely and reliable attendance is a must.
- Requires an ability to continually maintain a friendly disposition, even under great demand while being prompt and helpful.
Reports To Department ManagerApply Online Now >